Friday, October 2, 2009

A different side project?!?!

When will it end?!

I've been throwing around ideas with a couple of friends about projects, I don't know if any of these will come to fruition, but I'm going to post the sketches just to show that I am in fact still alive.

I put the painting to the side for now, as I'm hitting somewhat of an artist's block with it. I have ideas I just don't know can't decide on a composition for any one that I'm happy with.


Trust me, it's better that I took poopy Photo Booth pictures than tried to scan them, my scanner is AWFUL.






And what is this? More than one update a year?! Truly a indication of the Rapture (the biblical event, not the band or bad movie starring Mimi Rogers).

Alright robot internet people! Keep with your 0's and 1's!

No comments: