Friday, June 18, 2010

New Layout?!

Thanks Blogspot for getting your crap together! I am digging this new look, I feel like I should be blogging for Interpol now... (the band, not the international law enforcement agency)

So far this summer has been.... well... something....

I've been writing some more really good scripts for my DP idea. I think it's a good sign when I crack myself up while writing out the joke. I've decided that I'm doing either 5 or 7 short animations in sketch comedy format. My DP will start with a nice one liner to grab the audience and have either 2 or 3 longer shorts with one liners between them and ending on another little bit joke. I have some recurring theme ideas that I think would tie the whole thing together nicely. I might write a few more out and start story boarding soon (my favorite part). My Degree Project teacher, the ever wise Steve Subotnik said we should feel free to e-mail ideas to him throughout the summer so I might take him up on the offer.

I also was asked by a friend to do a little teaser animation for a show pitch idea my friend has. I'm going to be honest, the script he sent me is hilarious, I don't know if it's actually TV worthy but I would love to be a part of the project. So I might be working on that over the next couple of months, once he sends me specifics.

In other news, I finally got a callback from Apple but they pushed the interview back to the 27th so by the time I get the job I'll only be working for a month and a half. Also got a response from Sears to be a "Tool Lead" which I hope doesn't mean if I take the job I'll need to be some sort of guru in tool knowledge because my grasp of that subject is loose at novice at best.


YEEEEE-HAW

Johnny-poo

No comments: